*Fafard Professional Potting Soil *Annuals / Tropicals / Perennials
*Osmocote slow release fertilizer *Container
*Jack’s Classic fertilizer *Soil Moist
*Watering wand *Rootblast
1. Select your container according to its location and the type of plants you wish to place in it.
2. Make sure your container has the appropriate drainage hole.
3. Place 11/2 inches of small gravel in the bottom of the container for drainage.
4. Add Fafard Professional Potting Soil to your container, keeping it 6-8” from the top.
5. Incorporate Soil Moist into the potting soil.
6. Here comes the fun! Add your plants, keeping in mind the type of location and color combinations. Use a color wheel if necessary.
7. Don’t be afraid to mix annuals, perennials, trees, shrubs, roses and houseplants - “Be Creative!”.
8. Add Osmocote, a slow release fertilizer, and Rootblast when you first plant your container.
9. Thoroughly water your container after you have planted it. In the hot summer months you may have to water early morning and late afternoon!
10. Use Jack’s Classic water soluble fertilizer throughout the growing season.
If you need further ingredients please call Rice’s Nursery at 330-499-9622 and one of our gardening “bakers” will be glad to answer your questions.